Saturday, September 23, 2006

Evil Cat

I've decided to name and shame the big, overweight, unfit, fat, orange cat that scratched me the other day. Her real name is "Ginger". This is what she looks like.....


Look at that cold, steely gaze.....She's pure evil I tell ya!

This tub of lard doesn't do much all day. She mainly lies around looking grumpy, when she's not eating, that is. Look at her lying there on the bed like a beached whale.....


She's just begging for someone to pinch that fatty underbelly of hers.

For some reason, "Ginger" loves to dwell in cardboard boxes. She can't get enough of curling up in any boxes that are lying around the house. Most likely, the cardboard box and her thick layer of fat provides "Ginger" with comfortable insulation.


Look at her.....Looking so smug, comfortable and insulated.....

Make sure you don't disturb her though or the evil claws come out.

Maybe if "Ginger" scratches me again, I will have take it down the road to the nearby Chinese restaurant. You know what I'm saying?!

Maybe then it can get to dwell in a different type of cardboard box.....


WAH! Number 68: Sweet & Sour Cat!

Disclaimer: My family used to own a Chinese restaurant and I can vouch that no cat products were ever used as cooking ingredients. (Dog meat was by far much cheaper.)

Right, I'll get my coat.....

No comments: